Visual Identity Group delivered a custom web-based
application that gave King's Seafood Distribution
the ability to automate each and every aspect of the
ordering process for their 17 restaurant locations.
Features for the restaurant location ordering include:
- On Hand Worksheet - Itemizes all available
product with average weekly usage data going
back eight weeks
- Order Page - Lists all available products by restaurant location and allows for on-hand product input and suggested order calculation
based on average weekly usage data.
- Save and Submit Function - in real time for home
office review and approval.
- Invoice review and printing
Features for the home-office management include:
- Ability to program infinite amount of product - by restaurant and availability
- Accept and Edit orders - communicate product availability and exchange product
- Print Labels for all items ordered
- Apply credits for product not delivered
- Calculate portion and total pieces based on orders for fish mongers in plant
- Robust reporting capabilities
- Export Invoices and reports to Excel for integration into existing accounting program
Since the launch of the new KSD Application, productivity has increased and the days of antiquated, error-filled orders are long gone.
"The beauty of the new application is that our ROI
can be measured by reading the reports," states
Matt Stein, Chief Seafood Officer of King's Seafood
have documented orders, one-touch label printing
and the ability to gauge what we need in advance.
With all of the reports we can generate, we have
acute knowledge that we can analyze to be more
productive and profitable."